Hello Everyone! I am new here :)

Michelle N.
on 7/26/04 1:59 pm - West Springfield, MA
I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Michelle or Chelle, what most people call me. I am 20 yrs old from West Springfield. I have a 17 month old child named Kristopher. He is my pride and joy . I have been seeing Dr. Fiallo for my surgery. I have done all the steps and now I am either waiting for my insurance reply or have to see the Nutritionist again because of a few problems. I should hopefully have my surgery sometime this year. I am getting the elastic band. I'd rather that since it's safer and he also recommended it to me. I have alot of support at home which I feel is great. I've been contemplating this for quite a while and now it's coming true. I would love to get to know many of you and possibly become friends. I was referred here by my nutritionist and she said this is a lovely website with alot of love and support and I hope to feel that. I suppose that covers it for now Thank you for letting me introduce myself
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/04 10:13 pm - haverhill, MA
Welcome! There are a few bandsters around who I am sure will be helpful for you. Good luck with your journey.
Lisa D.
on 7/26/04 10:51 pm - Stoneham, MA
WElcome~! This is a wonderful site. The main messageboard gets a lot more action than this one. Check it out. You will get a lot of your questions answered here. Lots of great people on these boards. Take care and good luck with your journey~! Lisa
Liz F.
on 7/28/04 9:47 am - West Quincy, MA
In the words of Montel Williams - WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! Liz F. West Quincy, MA. Pre-Op 08/10/2004
Richard
on 8/2/04 3:18 pm - MA
Revision on 01/06/14
Michelle The Lap Band forum will have more info for you. Just click the link below. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/surgtype-forums/LapBand/posts Richard
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views