Harvard Pilgrim?

Jodi H.
on 7/26/04 4:35 am - Amesbury, MA
Does anyone have any information about how long it takes to get an approval from the insurance company? Jodi
Kattie T.
on 7/26/04 4:41 am - Bradford, MA
I had an EXCELLENT time frame. I got approved after the first letter. I asked my doctor why and he said he has a great rapport with them. My sister who works with medical insurance mentioned to me that it makes a big diffrence if your doctor and insurance have a good working relationship (of course you need to qualify). I had Dr. Randall and I got approved within days.
sharons_ma
on 7/26/04 8:10 am - Boston, MA
I had my approval in hand approximately two weeks after my last test. Figure into that the fact that my Surgeon had to write a letter and submit everything, I would say they take a little more than a week. Based upon my experience, I would have to rate them Excellent. From my PCP to the approval everything went smoothly. Hope that helps. - Sharon
Julie H.
on 7/28/04 1:47 am - Georgetown, MA
Hi Jodi, Long time no see I had Tufts and it took about two months. I got my answer exactly two weeks before my surgery last year. I think that the "media" can slow down response time from the inusrance companies. If there is ever a story in the news it sloooows down everything. Sometimes I think they just like to take their time. How is everything going for you? Good I hope. Haven't seen any e-mail from you lately. I am sure you have oodles of last minute things you are getting together. Keep in touch and let me know how things are going. Julie
Jodi H.
on 7/28/04 2:13 am - Amesbury, MA
Thanks Julie--YES very busy trying to eat good and lose pre op weight! Jodi-
NoSurrender
on 7/29/04 2:02 am - Oxford, MA
I haven't applied yet, but I imagine the doctors will be sending them my paperwork sometime over the next few weeks (I have my surgical consult on 8/3).
MLONG
on 7/29/04 3:37 am - Wales , MA
I had my reply in 24 hours and they paid the bill in 2 weeks they are great Maryann
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views