Almost have my date!

Alyson M.
on 7/23/04 10:07 pm - Dennis Port, MA
YAY! I went to my consult with Dr Lautz in Boston, and it was great! He is so nice, very personable, and frank with the facts. I weighed in at 265.5, 62 inches tall (almost my record high, which I believe was 277) and we have decided to go with a LAP RNY in January... now I just have to call the office and we can see what exact dates are open! I had to talk to my hubby to figure out when he could take off work to watch out 1 year old But all is well and good, I only have 3 preop tests.... psych eval (OY), nutritionist consult (double oy) and a gallbladder ultrasound. No upper GI until after surg, no sleep apnea test (hehehe I don't snore unlike hubby!) and no other endurance/exercise tests! YAAAAAAAY! I'm so excited!
Carolyn C.
on 7/24/04 12:43 am - Watertown, MA
Congratulations Alyson!! Best of Luck on your journey!! Carolyn
Lisa B.
on 7/24/04 2:22 am - West Yarmouth, MA
HI ,alyson just wanted to say YEAHHH!!!And hi ...I was worried about having all the testings and all the traveling to Boston..I have all my papers in to NEMC..hopefully will hear something soon..WE are almost neighbors i live in Yarmouth ... OK well goodluck my thoughts are with u contact me anytime .LIsa
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/04 12:52 am - haverhill, MA
Congrats on getting another step closer! Good luck with the testing.
cinnponce
on 7/25/04 7:57 pm - Seminole, FL
Hi Alyson, Congratulations on being a step closer. I've been through all the evals at NEMC and they were not bad. You actually learn alot more about the surgery and what to expect after. I'm not a big fan of execise yet but I did decide to see the exercise physiologist at NEMC to improve my overall fitness before surgery (Sept 13). It's been tough but I feel much better now that I have started a fitness plan. If your hospital has a fitness program, I highly recommend considering it and starting before surgery. It will make life so much easier after. Good Luck to you! Sue
Donna D.
on 7/27/04 6:46 am - Randolph, MA
Yeah, congratulations Alyson You'll do just fine. This group holds a lot of prayer powers. Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views