Help!!!! Any suggestions on how to stop hair loss

Susan D.
on 7/18/04 10:41 pm - Fall River, MA
Hi All, I had my surgery 4/8/04 -53 and now my hair is starting to fall out. It's not falling out in clumps but is really thinning out. I know that I've had days in the past with low protein but have really been concentrating on getting it all in. Any suggestions on how to stop this? I heard that fish oil was good, does any one know about this? I appreciate any feedback. thanks, Sue
Luann S.
on 7/19/04 8:50 am - Randolph, MA
If you go to "library" on the main page and look up hair loss you will find lots of comments. Most of them basically say, it either happens or occassionally it doesn't but it doesn't seem to matter what you do and it grows back eventually. Hope this helps. Haven't been there (yet) but this concern was something I researched. Luann
Wendy S.
on 7/28/04 6:50 am - Malden, MA
Hi there, I had my surgery on 6/4. So far, I haven't seen the problem, my hair is so thick, and I think that I have the "pulling out hair" syndrome anyway. My doctors say that it is a nutrional thing and our hair does grow back. hang in there. What a great excuse to go and buy a new hat or where a new hair style. Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views