I have my date!

BrendaHeath
on 7/16/04 1:06 pm - Winchendon, MA
Hey Everyone, I have my date. I just got it today. It is August 9th. I can't wait! I am excited, happy, nervous, and tired. I have been in this process since last June. I am not getting much support at home which is starting to take its toll on me. I am just tired and want to get it over with. I am having it at Umass with Dr John Kelly. Well thanks to everyone for all their support.
lily K.
on 7/16/04 9:54 pm - brockton, MA
dear brenda congratulations, i know it is difficult without a lot of support, but you have made your decision and you are doing this for YOU this time is for you and about you. i had my RNY on 7/6/04 at NEMC and was out in 2 days, thankfully no complications and every day gets better, still tired (i love my afternoon naps!) but speaking as someone who has been overweight her whole life and obese the last 10 years this was the only way out to a healthier life. i was taking 70 units of insulin before starting in april 2004 at NEMC now i am off insulin!! so you stick to your guns and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. lilykate
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/04 12:52 am - haverhill, MA
WOW...congrats. That date will be here before you know it!
Willi R.
on 7/19/04 9:59 am - Erving, MA
Hi Brenda, Good for you. That date is coming right up! You must be so excited. I have learned to get my support where I can since I live with 5 guys who are as supportive as they can be but don't always cut it. You can write me anytime for support. Willi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views