Protien Drinks and Healthy Choice meals for me!

Jodi H.
on 7/13/04 9:27 am - Amesbury, MA
Well everyone it will be 2 liquid protien drinks-am and pm, a green salad at lunch, and a healthy choice meal at dinner. No snacks but fruits and veggies. This is it--the next 6 weeks is a strict diet. 5 pounds a week! just wanted to let everyone no--it is not all liquid!Jodi
Luann S.
on 7/13/04 9:47 am - Randolph, MA
Sounds good! Very doable -you can do this for 6 weeks as you prepare for your new way of life! Luann
cinnponce
on 7/13/04 10:51 am - Seminole, FL
Hi Jodi, That sounds good. It's do-able for the short term. Did they say what kind of protein drinks? I was looking at the Slim-fast lo carb drinks today. They have about 4 carbs and 20 g of protein. They are about 180 - 190 calories. The diet sounds similar to what I discussed with the nutritionist so I could lose my 19 lbs by September. Good Luck and Hang in there. It will soon be worth it. Sue
Jodi H.
on 7/13/04 11:32 am - Amesbury, MA
hi Sue- Alison says that my Curves shake should be fine-Dr. Phil's is a good one. The CIB No sugar added and I also have found out about a soy protien shake at Trader Joes. CHEAP too. It is on the road to weight loss now. It will be great and worth it.-Jodi
DJJCHARRIS
on 7/14/04 2:34 am - Winchendon, MA
Does sound to bad. YOU CAN DO IT!! It is just part of the road to a better smaller living. You will do great. Dawn -85
Jodi H.
on 7/14/04 3:06 am - Amesbury, MA
Thanks--This is such a great support place --all of you are great! Jodi-
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/04 8:43 am - haverhill, MA
You can do it Jodi. This is the hard part, but so worth it! Good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views