I'm home & loving the slimmer side

Donna D.
on 7/2/04 3:00 am - Randolph, MA
I'm sure you all heard from Luann, my angel that I went through the surgery just fine. I ended up having the lap RNY at BIDMC by Dr. Mun & I was discharged Monday night. My sister was home with me for a couple of days & left yesterday afternoon. I am really doing very well, a little tired but nothing much at all. My sister had the open & she is so jealous that I am having much less pain than she is & I'm getting around so much better. I'm still trying to get the right amount of protein & fluids in but it's a work in progress. My ankle swelling is gone & that alone is wonderful. I don't know how much I have lost as yet as my scale doesn't go up that far but I go to the surgeon in 2 weeks so we'll see then. Thanks to all for the prayers & wonderful and encouraging messages I'll keep you posted Donna
cinnponce
on 7/2/04 5:40 am - Seminole, FL
Hi Donna, Welcome home! I'm glad everything is going well. Enjoy the slimmer side. Sue
lily K.
on 7/2/04 8:18 am - brockton, MA
dear donna congratulations, i am so happy for you , i go into NEMC on7/6/04 so hopefully i will be on the losing side soon lily kate
Luann S.
on 7/3/04 12:00 am - Randolph, MA
Good luck Lily Kate! Luann
Donna D.
on 7/5/04 11:00 am - Randolph, MA
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow Lily Kate. Good luck! Donna
DJJCHARRIS
on 7/7/04 6:38 am - Winchendon, MA
Congrats and best wishes. You are gonna love the meltin feeling. Dawn -83
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by