I'm home!!

sharons_ma
on 7/2/04 2:37 am - Boston, MA
Just wanted to post quickly to let you all know that I'm home and doing well. I'm trying to get in all the fluids, moving around, and walking. Every day is an improvement. Thank you all for your support and kind words. - Sharon
Donna D.
on 7/2/04 2:48 am - Randolph, MA
Glad you're on the other side too Sharon. My surgery was the Friday before yours but I'm just gettin gon now. Isn't a great feeling!? Donna
Luann S.
on 7/2/04 5:34 am - Randolph, MA
Sharon, I'm sorry I forgot that your surgery was this week! I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. Keep up the good work! Luann
cinnponce
on 7/2/04 5:39 am - Seminole, FL
Hi Sharon, That's great. Congratulations! You're on the other side now. I'm looking forward to being aboe to say that myself. Happy 4th. Sue
p3santos
on 7/3/04 12:19 am - Fall River, MA
Glad to hear you are doing well and trying to do all the things you are supposed to do - it's all a journey - one step at a time hope all stays well and healthy good for you!!! Pat
BrendaHeath
on 7/3/04 1:30 pm - Winchendon, MA
Congrats Sharon! I wish you well and keep up the good work. I am still preop but hoping to have surgery by September. Keep posting to keep us up to date. And Good Luck! Brenda
DJJCHARRIS
on 7/7/04 6:39 am - Winchendon, MA
Great news wishing you the best for recovery. You are gonna love the meltin feeling. Dawn -83
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views