Holy Cow,I can't believe it!

cotesbabe
on 6/27/04 10:55 pm - Agawam, MA
Hi all ! This morning i weighed myself.........and i weigh 174! Thats - 61 lbs!! I am just in awww,i'm blown away! I had my surgery 77 days ago! I didnt think i would be dropping the weight this fast.I'm so happy to have been giving this tool to give me back my life,I have my self esteem back and feel great about me,i love to go clothes shopping,love to put on an old pair of shorts /pants that were tight before surgery and have them pratically fall off me! What a great feeling! I went shopping for a bridal shower dress (baby sister is getting married,and am maid of honor and cant wait to go shopping in sept for that dress) I almost fell to the floor when i tried on and 18 ,then a 16 and the 16 was too big and said to myself no way is a 14 going to fit! low and behold the 14 is what i bought.....in the dressing room i was crying! i was amazed at who i seen in the mirror! i have an updated photo to put on here but dont know how......under profile there used to be a link to click on to send it to oh volunteers ,but its not there anymore.would anyone know the email addy to send pics to? Thanks and have a great day! Stephanie 4/12/04 235/174/?? -61lbs
p3santos
on 6/28/04 1:48 am - Fall River, MA
WooHoo - good for you- means that you have been working hard to reach your goal and you are sticking to it!! Kudos!!! p
Lisa H.
on 6/28/04 9:48 am - Boston, MA
Conrats... I cant wait to be on the losing side...:
DJJCHARRIS
on 7/1/04 5:29 am - Winchendon, MA
You are doing awesome meltin away Dawn -80
Donna D.
on 7/2/04 3:10 am - Randolph, MA
You are a melting Quenn Stephanie. Congratulations Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by