Chestnut Hill Surgical

marcia K.
on 6/27/04 2:35 am - billerica, MA
I would like to talk to anyone who has had or is thinking of having WLS by Dr. Partridge or Dr. Thayer of Chestnut Hill Surgical at Newton Wellesley Hospital. I have been to two of their support groups and have my initial consultation with them at the end of July. If all goes well, I could schedule surgery for two to three months which probably would be October. I want this done so badly becuase I'm tired of being morbidly obese, having no energy, and not feeling good about myself. Thank you Marcia Keating
Carolyn C.
on 6/27/04 10:58 pm - Watertown, MA
Hi Marcia I had surgery with Dr. Partridge on Janueary 5th 2004. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about her, her office, the hospital, and everything!! My husband had the surgery with Dr. Gazmuri in the same office, on Feb 12th 2004. We are thrilled. I would love to chat with you about it!! Email me. Good Luck on your journey!! Carolyn
Martha K.
on 7/1/04 10:23 pm - Cape Cod, MA
Marcia, I had surgery with Dr. Thayer in August of last year and have lost over 130 pounds. I am very happy with the hospital and staff in Dr. Thayer's office. Feel free to contact me if you have specific questions.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views