Billerica support

marcia K.
on 6/27/04 2:16 am - billerica, MA
Hi, My name is Marcia and I live in Billerica. I am planning to have my WLS at Newton-Wellesley Hospital and probably having open RNY - not sure yet. I have my consult the end of July and then would probably have the surgery in October 2004. Either Dr. Thayer or Dr. Partridge will do my surgery and I know Dr. Thayer only does open RNY and Dr. Partridge does both. I have high blood pressure, type II diabetes, and urinary incontenance. Would enjoy chatting with others who have had or are thinking of having the surgery.
Kim T.
on 6/27/04 2:19 pm - Dracut, MA
Hi Marcia!! Nice to meet you.. I'm from Dracut, and i had lap RNY with Dr. Partridge on 4/7/04. so far i've lost 47 lbs, and although the first month and a half were difficult each day is getting better and better! I wish you luck with your surgery and if i can answer any questions or if ya just wanna chat drop me a line... GOOD LUCK you've chosen a fantastic group of surgeons! ~Kim
E Murphy
on 7/5/04 12:01 am - Billerica, MA
Hi neighbor! I'm from Billerica too (Pinehurst area)! I've just had my first consult at the end of June, and I am starting to get all of the paperwork together. Gee whiz it sure is a lot! My surgeon is Dr. Ameri from Winchester. Hopefully the surgery will be done there. Any time you would like to chat, e-mail me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views