Pictures

Jodi H.
on 6/23/04 12:41 am - Amesbury, MA
How do I get my pre op piture up. I did everything they said in the directions. I am not sure why but it is either real small or not there. Can anyone help. I have already sent them to the staff on this site. Thanks Jodi
Lisa H.
on 6/23/04 3:17 am - Boston, MA
hi Jodi remember we met yesteray.... I'm ding the same thing if I find out first I'll let you know, ad you dothe same, thanks fortelling me bout this site.... Email me soon..
Jodi H.
on 6/23/04 3:22 am - Amesbury, MA
Hi Lisa! I am so glad that you found this site--it is great huh. I will e-mail you soon. Please feel free to contact me anytime. I am still trying to figure out thr picture thing Talk to you soon! Jodi H.
sharons_ma
on 6/23/04 4:46 am - Boston, MA
Jodi & Lisa, If you have a digita photo, email it as an attachment to [email protected]. If you tell them where you want to to appear (such as on your message board posts, on you profile, etc) they will put it there. It can take up to ten days to do as the folks are all volunteers. If you don't have a digital photo and need one scanned, contact me. You can mail it to me and I'll scan it for you, mail back the original and send you via email, the digital photo. Hope that helps. - Sharon
Jodi H.
on 6/23/04 5:07 am - Amesbury, MA
Sharon- I have already scanned the photo--I have it on my computer. How do I get it to the page. Jodi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views