E-mail list/loop?

(deactivated member)
on 6/20/04 2:05 pm - South of Boston, MA
As I just posted in another thread, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a small email based list/loop for post-op support and discussion? I'd love to have other post-ops from Massachusetts on board- as we may share a lot of the same experiences, doctors, etc. What do you think? If you've never been in a list/loop before, it's basically just a group of people who "reply-all" to group emails and have circling discussions regarding an issue. It can be very helpful for that kind of small group support. Although reading and posting to message boards is great, I have a hard time wading through postings and remembering to reply and ask questions where I wanted to. When it comes in the email, it's as simple as clicking "reply-all".... If you're interested, please email me at [email protected] --- and let me know which email address you'd like to use for this "loop" mail. Once I get a decent size list of addresses, I'll send out a "Welcome" email... I hope to hear from you soon.
Janice L.
on 6/26/04 10:44 am - Danvers, MA
Hi Beth....I would be interested in your group I had lap band surgery on June 23rd and would like to see if there are others out there who would like to form a group on line. My e-mail address is [email protected] Thanks!!!! Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views