I am not going to.....

hope4life
on 6/17/04 11:54 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
post here anymore. Thank you for any support you've given me and putting up with my annoying questions. I may lurk once in a while but that will be probably be it. I will only be adding to my profile. It is theraputic for me. If I can indirectly help anyone, that will be wonderful. Thanks Erin
Lisa D.
on 6/18/04 12:27 am - Stoneham, MA
The one thing I will never understand is why people need to make an "announcement" that they are not going to post anymore. To me it is just an attention getter to see if anyone cares. Erin, I would hope that you would continue to utilize this wonderful site as a support system during your journey but if you decide to never post again.... then dont. I am sorry that you feel for whatever reason that you no longer want to actively participate on the message boards but for all the times that anyone wrote what you wrote I could bet a dollar they are back in a month. I would be rich. Good luck on your journey and I wish the best for you. Talk care.
hope4life
on 6/18/04 1:13 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
You know what, I too am sorry that you feel that I am looking for attention. You have NO CLUE as to why I am not posting anymore. It's for other reasons entirely. I should not have to explain myself but I will since you are assuming something that I am not doing. I have been asking OH to help me with some difficulties. When someone posts to me (not necessarily right here) I should be able to respond and give that person the common curtesy of an answer or give support to someone on their surgery page when they have been kind enough to post on mine, I have been unable to do so and in turn I feel useless. How can I give support when I feel like a jerk not being able to help and support someone else? This is why we are here isn't it? To help and support one another? At least I thought so. This is the only place that I can post and on another forum I am on...that's it. I have asked for OH for help and I have been given the runaround. That's all. I'm tired of it. There is another site I go to now, that I can do all of the above and don't have to go through the hassles and the frustrations. I thought I would at least let people know who "DO CARE" that I might now lurk and if they "DO CARE" enough that they can see what I am up to by looking at my profile if they wish to...That's it. I am truly sorry if you think that I need attention. I have family and friends who are very supportive of me and my decision to have WLS but it is even better to post and respond to people who truly understand and have BTDT and I have not been able to so to my fullest ability. This post is not for attention and I urge you all NOT to respond. Bash me if that is what will make you happy. I am not going to say anymore. Just THANK YOU for those of you do care. I appreciate your support and your welcoming me in when I joined here. That was all I was trying to say. I apologize if you got the wrong impression because I get enough attention from loved ones at home. I wish you all the best on your journeys. My heart is still with you all. It's the truth. ((HUGS)) Erin
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/04 5:41 am - haverhill, MA
Hi Erin, Sorry to hear that you are having problems with the message board. If I can be of any help in your journey, please feel free to email me privately. I will send you a direct email with my email addy in it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views