Profile help!

Michelle S.
on 6/17/04 3:04 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hi everyone! It's been sooo long since I have updated my profile! Truth be told, I forget how to update it! Is there someone out there in Cyber world who can please please please refreshen my memory? I am currently 11 weeks post op today and doing great! I feel fabulous. My scale says I have lost 56 pounds, my doctor's scale says I have lost 61 pounds. Either way, I am happy I feel great - Before surgery, I was in ALOT of pain. I would come home from working all day and just plop myself down on the couch and there is where I sat til bedtime. Now, I come home from work, sit on the couch, for a few minutes, then I am up doing things! It feels so good to be able to bend down and pick something up that I dropped! Couldnt do that before! I used to snore soooo heavily but now, when I sleep, I sleep so soundly that you cant even hear me! My asthma is good. I still use my inhaler but not as much as I used to! Pre Oppers - You have made the right decision! Come on over to the losing side!! And please someone tell me how to update!
hope4life
on 6/17/04 3:13 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
Click on "Your Profile" at the very top Enter your name & password Then Click on Update your Proile Then Click on whatever it is you want to add: I Click on General Info to add to my profile/journal Any questions just give me a yell. Erin
Michelle S.
on 6/17/04 5:37 am - Fitchburg, MA
I know - but it's been spruced up and there is a particular way about updating it. That's what I dont know how to do so here I am YELLING! help!
hope4life
on 6/17/04 10:35 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
OK....hmmmm....I'm confused then as to what you need. I'm sorry. I tried. Erin
DJJCHARRIS
on 6/18/04 5:20 am - Winchendon, MA
Don't know much about the fancy profiles. I just wanted to drop a note to say you are doing awesome melting away. Great job. Best wishes. Dawn -78
Jodi H.
on 6/23/04 12:56 am - Amesbury, MA
You have to update in the same place that the people have told you, but after the arrow, where it says future update. Hope it helps. Jodi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views