I am home and losing

Nancy I.
on 6/7/04 9:31 pm - worcester, MA
Good morning everyone I had my surgery on June 2, and all went so well. Dr. Robinson's staff was wonderful as well as he himself. I am having a bit of a hard time getting all the fluids in cause i am soooooo full. I never ever thought I would say that but yes you do feel full. I am down 12 lbs and feeling good. My incision is a little sore but I am stubborn and do not take pain meds so. Just wanted to share with you all and say a great big thank you to all of you who prayed for me. If I can offer you a piece of advice, go with your heart when making your dicision here. It is a life time commitment and worth it so far to me. Nancy I
ncrocker64
on 6/8/04 12:53 am - Merrimac, MA
I'm glad to here everything went well. Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your weight loss. I always like to hear the positive things these days as I will be crossing over to the losing side on 06-28. Keep me in your prayers. I hope mine goes as well as yours.
Nancy I.
on 6/8/04 2:27 am - worcester, MA
just remember positive thinking It takes you a long way. We only here about the bad just remember for everyone one bad there are hundreds of good ok good luck you to you will be in my prayers Nancy
Donna D.
on 6/9/04 2:42 am - Randolph, MA
Congratulations!! So glad to hear everything went well. Keep up the good work & get those fluids in because with this hot weather you need to stay hydrated. My surgery is June 25 & I hope I do as well as you have. Glad the prayers worked. Donna
hope4life
on 6/11/04 12:29 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
Congratulations on being an official Loser!! YEA!! Nancy can I ask you a question, who was your nutritionist? I know it sounds silly me asking but just curious.....KEEP ON MELTING GIRL!! I am so excited for you and it is reassuring for me that you had a great experience with Dr. Robinson for he is doing my surgery also. How was your stay at B&W's? Sorry to bombard you with questions....Healing right now is the main thing right now but I am glad you are OK and you are recovering awesome! HUGS Erin
PATRICIA E.
on 6/11/04 1:59 pm - BRIGHTON, MA
I had my surgery on June 7th in Boston. Keep up the great work and I will send you positive thoughts. We are both in the same boat right now and you have a friend out there. Be kind to yourself and, no matter how much you think "Why did I do this..why?", don't give up on yourself or the surgery. I am also very stubborn about the pain meds but tonight I gave up and that is the only reason I can sit at the computer right now. I have not been able to lie down since the operation. Don't do that to yourself..right now, you are going through the toughest battle of your life, you just had major major surgery and you deserve not to be in pain if it can be helped. I kept thinking I was weak or stupid if I took the pain meds until I could not stand the rib pain no longer. Can you believe what we have been through and survived?!! I also cannot believe how full I get but today I started thinking about all the food I can never ever have. We will get through this and not let it get the best of us!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views