So Happy 10 days out,One Problem Can You Help

Mary M.
on 6/5/04 7:46 am - Marlbourgh, MA
I had bypass on May 25th at NEMC, I can not say enough how wonderful Dr Shikora and the entire team have been from start to the day of surgery and the dedication keeps going. The nursing staff was wonderful I feel so lucky to have had such a positive experience. My husband also had surgery in April and has had the same great experience. I am down 20lbs I do have one questions if this has happened to anyone. I was doing just great and still am ,expect for one little problem, on the sunday I came home I was straining(embrassed) I felt like I had pulled a muscle right below my bellybutton, well it is more than a pulled muscle cause if I get up the wrong way or bend the wrong way it is like someone or something is twisting and it sits me back down. Any thoughts Will check back in and to everyone who is having surgery soon, my prays are with you and you will be very happy
Knotty D.
on 6/5/04 2:48 pm - Marlborough, MA
Hi Mary! Congrats to you and your husband! Regarding your pain, I would place a call to the surgeon and ask him. I had my surgery on April 12th, and I had a pain above my belly button, where I had an umbilical hernia repaired a few years ago, and I thought I had a ruptured hernia. Happily, it was just constipation, believe it or not. I am doing fine now, but I would recommend calling your surgeon and just making sure there is no problem. Joe
cinnponce
on 6/6/04 11:59 am - Seminole, FL
Hi Mary, I have not had the surgery yet but it sounds like you may want to give Dr. Shikora's office a call. It's better to make the call than worrying about something being wrong. Good luck to you and keep up the good work. Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views