OMG tomorrow is almost here

Nancy I.
on 5/31/04 9:54 pm - worcester, MA
I have so much to do and if these butterflies dont fly away soon I am going to scream. I can not believe that it is almost here Tomorrow at 130 i will be starting the other side yippy yahooooey Why am i getting scared now I have been fine till today maybe it is a reality check for me who know just a big favor from you all keep me in your thoughts and prayers thanks a bunch Nancy
Karen B.
on 5/31/04 10:51 pm - Vineyard Haven, MA
Hi Nancy. I'm 7 days post-op and I remember very vividly those butterflies the day before surgery. I tried to keep myself busy that day and kept practicing my deep breathing. I haven't had any complications from the surgery and I've already lost 11 pounds. You're going to be sooo glad that you did this for yourself. You should be very proud of your courageousness. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. You'll do fine!!! Karen
hope4life
on 6/1/04 12:17 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
Hi Nancy, You are gonna do just fine. It is easy for me to say...."Just Relax" but I know that is not gonna happen. I am so happy and excited for you because tomorrow you will be on the journey of a lifetime. You will be reborn again. A healthier new YOU!! Congratulations! I am so happy and excited for you. You will do great Nancy but I hope you promise that when you feel better that you will post and let us know how you are doing. ****HAPPY MELTING***** Erin
kelli72
on 6/1/04 12:53 am - ma
Praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a safe and wonderful journey, Tomorrow is the new day for the rest of your life
Donna D.
on 6/1/04 5:42 am - Randolph, MA
You'll do very well, we're all pulling for your & you are in our prayers. Mine is coming up too so I expect that I will be feeling the same. I'm planning a pedicure & manicure the day before so I can keep busy. Donna
(deactivated member)
on 6/1/04 9:01 am - haverhill, MA
Best of luck Nancy. May I call to see how you are doing....or is someone else covering that? If you want me to report to the message board on your surgery.....email me privately and I will give you a phone number or my email addy for a family member to call. [email protected]
hope4life
on 6/1/04 9:30 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Just another quick note to say "TODAY IS THE 1ST DAY OF YOUR NEW LIFE".....We'll be thinking about you today! Best wishes for a speedy recovery. You'll do just AWESOME!! ((((HUGS)))) Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views