Are We Exercising????

tommyd1221
on 5/31/04 10:03 am - Marshfield, MA
Hello Famous AMOS's, I'm 16 months post op and down 160lbs. That's it. No more. It's almost impossible for me to lose another pound. But the extra skin....I could use it as a swimming pool cover. So I've been exercising. Lifting weights, walking etc. But we have to be careful. Our body needs fuel and it's up to us where it comes from. Some say exercise on an empty stomach, others say when you do, your body uses muscle etc. for fuel instead of stored fat. Others say exercise after eating something small...I'm so confused! Doesn't matter though, I'm working out away! Any and all input is appreciated! Tommy Dunham Starting weight 340 lbs (Jan 31st 2003) Today's weight 180 lbs!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/31/04 9:30 pm - haverhill, MA
Congratulations on the weight loss! I have no idea which of the exercise options is better (to eat or not to eat). the fact that you have a regular exercise program is wonderful. Keep up the good work.
hope4life
on 6/1/04 12:21 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
Tom that is so awesome. Congratulations on your weight loss!! What an achievement!! As for exercising, all I can say is just do what you've been doing. Did you join a gym? Maybe you could try that and have a trainer teach you how to tone up muscles. I definately am not the one to give advice about that. Or how about call up a gym and ask? I don't know but keep up with what you are doing because your stats say you are doing ALRIGHT! Happy Melting to you! You're doing AWESOME!! Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views