Down 50lbs in 6 weeks!

Knotty D.
on 5/29/04 11:55 pm - Marlborough, MA
I can't believe how well this surgery works. I am 6 weeks post op, and have just hit 229, which places me halfway to my goal. My clothes don't fit, and I am in my old clothes from 1989-1992. I hope the 80's are coming back into style. I am jogging, swimming and walking two to three times a day, and I am having no trouble with protein (65-75 grams per day) and water intake (48-64 ounces per day). I also still have no desire to eat, so I eat at set times. My energy level is through the roof, and things can only get better from here. I wonder how long it will take for my next 50 pounds?
Carolyn C.
on 5/30/04 12:57 am - Watertown, MA
Congratulations Joe!! Keep up the good work!! Carolyn
(deactivated member)
on 5/30/04 8:58 am - haverhill, MA
Congratulations Joe! Keep up the good work.
Mea A.
on 5/30/04 12:45 pm - Western, MA
Hi Joe - Thanks for posting about your weight loss. I have days like today when I doubt that the surgery will work for me, and posts like yours really cheer me up . Now go get some mousse and make really big heavy metal band hair to go along with those '80's clothes . Good Luck, Mea
Luann S.
on 5/31/04 9:10 pm - Randolph, MA
Yay Joe! Stories like yours keep me from wavering in this process! Thanks for sharing! Luann ~I am still a hot babe. It just comes in flashes ~
hope4life
on 6/1/04 12:23 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
Gosh Joe! That is AWESOME!! I hope it goes that well for me. 6 weeks and down 50lbs....Excellent! Keep up the great work. You're using your tool well indeed. What an inspiration! Erin
DJJCHARRIS
on 6/1/04 4:25 am - Winchendon, MA
Joe, everything is going right for you!!! Great job at melting away. Dawn -70
Donna D.
on 6/1/04 5:47 am - Randolph, MA
Way to go Joe! That's awesome. You're going to need a new picture soon, Thanks for sharing, that's inspiring. Donna
Susan D.
on 6/2/04 8:33 am - Fall River, MA
Joe, All I can say is AWESOME and I am jealous. I am 8 weeks post op and down 44 lbs. I still can't get all that protein and water intake in and have hit a bit of a plateau. I agree that the energy level is definitely up! Good luck on your next 50 and congratulations!! Susan
Knotty D.
on 6/2/04 1:47 pm - Marlborough, MA
Thanks for all your kind words. It appreciate it. Joe
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs