need some encouragement

Nancy I.
on 5/25/04 3:42 am - worcester, MA
ok I have been fine till i went for pre op today now i have a case of the frightens. one week and counting my husband is being a jerk does anyone want husband you can have mine for free oh well just keep me in your prayers thanks nancy
hope4life
on 5/25/04 4:24 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
No thanks...LOL....I have my own jerk at home....LOL. (Actually he has been behaving) He is being really supportive of the whole process and of what I am doing. He has gotten better. You are going to be just fine. You are doing this to feel better physically. You are going to use this tool to improve your life. So no matter how jerky someone gets...YOU will be healthier. You are changing your whole life and you are not only going to be able to do things you haven't ever done or haven't done in such a long time but you are going to have a whole better outlook on life. Let's say we can stop and smell the flowers (well in my case something else because my allergies...LOL) but you know what I'm saying. Your life is improving for the better. I wish you luck because this is not an easy decision. You have my prayers and my extreme best. For it's a very difficult time and alot of demons to battle to get where you are now. Good Luck Nancy (although you don't need it, you'll do just fine. I know it!) ((((HUGS))))) Erin
Heather F.
on 5/25/04 4:46 am - Falmouth, MA
You are going to be fine. Thanks for the offer of the jerk, but I have one of my own. I'll keep you in my prayers. Heather
DJJCHARRIS
on 5/25/04 6:42 am - Winchendon, MA
oh no keep the DH for yourself. You will be feeling great and you can rub it in his face. I do it all the time. You have every right to be nervous, but you have a lot to look forward too. You will do great and you will love that meltin feeling. Best wishes. Dawn -70
Willi R.
on 5/25/04 6:58 am - Erving, MA
Nancy, Just wait until you're svelt (sp?) and you can rub his nose in it! You know that they gave them different faces so that we could tell them apart! I live with FIVE men (DH and 4 sons). I am having surgery in 3 days and they are all pretending that this is not happening. Just another day...........I get my support from friends and get from the men what they are capable of giving. I am not really a male basher........just the mood I guess. Zap him a good one and wake him up! DH Willi
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/04 10:08 am - haverhill, MA
No thanks...I have one of my own. Is there anything in particular that I can help with??/Nagging questions etc? I am willing to get on the phone and talk to you if it helps. Email me privately. Kim O
Nancy I.
on 5/25/04 10:22 pm - worcester, MA
you guys and gals are the best there is if it was not for this site i think i would have cancelled a long time ago thanks to all of you your like a family to me Nancy
hope4life
on 5/25/04 10:24 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
We feel the same about you. Erin
Donna D.
on 5/25/04 11:04 pm - Randolph, MA
No thanks, I don't have one & THAT'S the reason why...LOL It's normal to be scared a bit before the surgery, if you weren't I'd be concerned about you. This is a big deal operation but there has been so much in the way of safety checks that it's getting better all the time. Just keep the end in sight & you'll get through it. We're all here for you. Good luck & We'll all be praying for you Donna
Lori D.
on 5/26/04 12:42 am - Southbridge, MA
Hi Nancy You have come all this way, now it's time to do it... you need to know your in our thoughts and you are so ready for this. It's scarry... but so worth it. I am 8 days post op and loving this new life so far, it's the best thing I could of done for myself. My husband had his surgery on April 30, and together we are doing this. It's great to have someone to talk to that is going throught it with you... now that's not saying he's not a jerk... he can be at times... LOL but being nervous is part of the proceedure, we are all nervous, just remember why your doing this...and think about the following year to come... trust your surgeon, do as you've been told to do and let go... soon you'll be on the losers side... Lori D
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views