Looking for support!!

BrendaHeath
on 5/23/04 11:55 am - Winchendon, MA
Hi Everyone, It is me again. I am feeling a little better about making the decision to go with the surgery. I am still anxious, but at this point, who wouldn't be? I was wondering if there is anyone from the Winchendon, Gardner, Athol, Orange, Leominster, Fitchburg area that would also like a friend to support. I would like support and I would love to give support. I have talked about the surgery a little more with my Husband and Mother and I feel a little bit better about it, but I know that they don't want me to do it. I just need a little extra support that I am not getting from my family. Well, hope to here from someone soon. Thanks!
DJJCHARRIS
on 5/24/04 1:56 am - Winchendon, MA
Hi Brenda I live in Leominster and also go to a support group in Westminster on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. You can e-mail me privately or I am always checking in on the MA message board. I had RNY on 1/8/04 with Dr. C at Umass Memorial. I am feeling wonderful and down 70 lbs. Ask away and I will help the best I can. Best wishes. Dawn
Willi R.
on 5/24/04 8:13 am - Erving, MA
Brenda, I am just a bit west of you in Erving. I am having surgery on Friday and I would be happy to correspond with you. I am telling folks about my surgery and I have had a lot of support. I have a husband and four sons. They do not express their support the way that I would like so I get it from friends. My thought is that even those that you love and love you can't always meet the need at the moment, even if they want to. Sometimes you need to find other sources. You can write to me anytime. Willi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views