Joey, did you end up finding....

hope4life
on 5/20/04 10:47 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
an orthopedic surgeon for yourself?? I was wondering how you were progressing. You also have been on my mind and wondering how you are doing. I hope all is OK. Erin
Josephine JOEY D.
on 5/25/04 10:22 am - Florence, MA
Hi Erin, Thanks for asking ... I have made an appointment with Doc Dan in Boston for a second opinion. The appointment is not for another month ... have to keep my fingers crossed and try and stay positive about getting help ... How are things with YOU? Take Care, Joey
hope4life
on 5/25/04 10:37 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Everything is going OK. Next month is busy with testing. I have a surgery date, September 2 and I am so excited. Just getting all the testing done so I will hopefully get insurance approval soon. But hanging in there. The waiting is just killing me....LOL but it will be so worth all the hassle to get there. I am glad you are getting a second opinion. Just please update us when you see the doc OK? Glad you are doing well. ((HUGS)) Erin
Josephine JOEY D.
on 5/29/04 2:08 pm - Florence, MA
Hi Erin, Congratulation on having a date? Who is doing your surgery? and Where? I know all about WAITING! At one point I was the longest WAIT on the books! It was a 3 year fight for me. I had road blocks every inch of my journey. I had given up hope and then got the approval call ... It was a shock and I had a surgery date within a month! Oh ... I had to get the second opinion! There is NO way I would even consider letting that jerk of a surgeon touch me ... PAIN is a good insentive ... can you even beleive that??? I will update when I have news ... Hang in there ... it is worth the WAIT! Take Care, Joey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views