Where is everyone???

hope4life
on 5/19/04 10:00 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Sharon, I meant to mention in my above post that I think it is a wonderful idea to detox your apartment. I am slowly doing that now. Getting rid of all the junk and crap that's there. Ducks????? Do you really have ducks?????LOL....(I think I took a stoopid pill this AM.....LOL) Erin
sharons_ma
on 5/20/04 9:33 pm - Boston, MA
No "real" ducks. I wish, but in the city it would be impractical. Plus my cat-child wouldn't know what to do with them. Detox is coming along. I'm removing the starches and replacing with Carnation Instant Breakfast. In my detoxing I've found the most curious things. Cake mixes, pudding, about 3 boxes of rice and an equal number of pasta. And many cans of creamed corn. Where did they come from?? Almost everything was pure carbs. I think i'm a carb addict! I bought two 2.5 gallon water things; a bunch of Chrystal Light and sugar free decaffinated ice tea; some gatorate 'juice' boxes and a few cans of broth. I figure that should get me through the first 2 - 3 weeks. If not, PeaPod delivers! Have a great day! - Sharon
hope4life
on 5/20/04 10:41 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Sharon, I know what you mean about being a "carb addict". I swear that once I cut back on my carbs I am going to have DT Fits..... I think I am kinda afraid of detoxing my cabinets...I am so very afraid of the stuff I'll find....LOL. Good Luck Detoxing! Erin
TaraB
on 5/31/04 9:50 am - MI
Hi Erin, Im a lurker here on the MA boards because the state has my heart and hopefully my butt back in it one day soon. I'm a pre-op who goes to see the pcp in my current state on Friday. I might have to become multi-board when I finally move back there
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views