Western Mass/Pioneer Valley Support

LizSmith
on 5/18/04 12:00 am - western MA
Is anyone interested in meeting? My surgeon is in Boston, so I would love to see if anyone more local would want to organize something with me. Hmmm... Liz 238/178/140
BrendaHeath
on 5/18/04 6:19 am - Winchendon, MA
Liz, What are you thinking about organizing. I live in North Adams for a little while when I went to school there. I currently live in Winchendon. A couple hours from Boston area. When I have my surgery it will be in Worcester at Umass Hospital. Let me know! Brenda
Willi R.
on 5/18/04 9:33 am - Erving, MA
Where are you thinking of meeting? I am in Erving, near Greenfield and thought that I was the only one trucking all the way to Boston for surgery. Mine is the 28th. I am going to Mass General. Let me know what you're thinking and where you're going for surgery, etc. Willi Ryan
Josephine JOEY D.
on 5/25/04 10:18 am - Florence, MA
Hi, I am from Ashfield, MA small town about 45 minutes to Pittsfield, 45 minutes to Northampton, 45 minutes to Greenfield! I would love for a group to get started ... I heard there was a pretty big support group at Bay State in Springfield, but then heard that the WLS surgeons there are against the Lapband procedure. Then heard, the meetings were only for folks that had their surgery done at Bay State. My Lapband was done in Worcester and I chose Lapband! So a group for folks that are researching, pre-surgery, post surgery ... and what ever type of WLS surgery, I think would do well in western MA. I would love to help ... Joey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views