Need an angel

Willi R.
on 5/15/04 4:35 am - Erving, MA
I'm having an open rny on 5/28 and I am still in need of an angel. Anyone interested? I am really quite ready to get this done. Next week will be so busy with our Federal Review at work that I don't think that I will have the time to think about it at all. I am taking the day before surgery off of work to get a few things together. and chill out. Willi Ryan
Lisa D.
on 5/15/04 4:50 am - Stoneham, MA
Willie, I cant commit to being your angel but I wanted to wish you the best. Dr. Randall did my surgery on 2/11/04 and I couldnt be more happy with the results. He is a top notch surgeon but most importantly a wonderful, kind human being. He will take great care of you. You picked the best. Good luck on your journey! open 2/11/04 456/346/180??
Willi R.
on 5/15/04 7:01 am - Erving, MA
Lisa, I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. I just love Dr. Randall. What a nice guy. He answered my questions much more thoroughly than I could have imagined and was so down to earth. His stats are so good (I asked). Thanks for the encouragement. Willi
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/04 7:45 am - haverhill, MA
Hi Willi, I am around to help you out. I had my open RNY on 2/7/02 with Dr Robinson at Brigham & Womens. I know many people who had their surgery with Dr Randall. Where is Erving Ma? Just curious. I live in Haverhill....northern ma....near NH.
Luann S.
on 5/15/04 1:03 pm - Randolph, MA
Good luck Willi! I don't even know what an angel is! So I'm afraid I can't help with that. Could someone explain what an angel is? Thanks! Luann
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views