WLS Fashion Show

Donna D.
on 5/14/04 12:38 am - Randolph, MA
I was meeting the surgeon for the first time at BIDMC & a woman who is 1 year out & looks fantastic started to talk to the secretaries about a fashion show this Sunday 5/16 in Randolph. Post-op BIDMC patients are the models & they open it to pre & post-op patients & families & friends. So I thought I'd put it out there for anyone who might be interested. I'm going & the tickets are only $5.00. How cheap is that! It is at the Holiday Inn, Randolph, MA That is right off Rte 128, I think it's exit 5B & as you come off the highway it is on the right. Time is 1:30pm. Seems like it would be a good time. Maybe I'll see you there Donna
Luann S.
on 5/14/04 8:34 am - Randolph, MA
Wow Donna, thanks for the info! I would love to go to that. Can you get the tickets at the door? I will be going alone because I have only told one friend I am planning this surgery. I am not ashamed, but I don't want to listen to anyone's opinion. My sisters, brother, and friends will find out afterward and my boys and ex-husband will be told I am going into the hospital but not the reason. My youngest is too worried by the surgery. The older one will be supportive, but by the time I get a date he might be away at college.
Donna D.
on 5/17/04 6:08 am - Randolph, MA
Sorry I missed this message until today. Yes, you could have gotten tickets at the door. What a nice event though. 22 people on the stage that lost over 3,000 pounds!! This was their first annual "Celebration of the success of the WLS patients" There were families there & even the surgeons, nurses, dietician, etc. It was a very nice afternoon. Maybe we'll be models next year Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views