need help finding a pcc in west of worcester area

CATHYSDAN
on 5/13/04 5:59 am - three rivers, MA
Hi All. can any one recomend a PCC in the pioneer valley area or worcester springfield areas. I was ok'ed for Mass Health ESSentail and I need to find a PCC right away and being new to the area I have no idea. I would like some one who has a positive outlook on wls, and is weight sensitive, and of course they have to take MassHealth. Thanks for any help you can give me. cathy
YVETTE A.
on 5/13/04 1:44 pm - SPRINGFIELD, MA
Are you looking for a weight mangerment dr.? or for a surgeon? You can find Dr. Keroack in the Mercy hospital. And Dr. Fiallo is the surgeon.
Josephine JOEY D.
on 5/15/04 6:40 am - Florence, MA
Hi Cathy, Dr. Kelly did my WLS in Worcester MA ... HE is awesome but I hear the lines are long! How far West of Worcester? Are you looking for a PCP? (Primary Care Physician) I just started taking my Mother in law to a very nice woman doctor in Northampton. I am not sure she is WLS friendly but she was BEYOND nice, young and was very caring to my elderly mother in law. Dr. Christine Baker 413-584-9511. You can call and ask ... Take Care, Joey
Willi R.
on 5/15/04 7:12 am - Erving, MA
I also see Christine Baker. I really like her. She is down to earth and will listen to you when you talk. She is supportive of me going for the wls. I don't think that it is her favorite thing but I think that she is understanding of it and has not harrassed me about my weight. Good luck. Willi Ryan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views