I am so nervous......

hope4life
on 5/9/04 9:11 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
I am going for my first initial consult today with Dr. Robinson at Brigham & Women's today at 10AM. I have to leave work at 9AM and then take the T over. I am so nervous. I am so afraid that they will reject me. I am just going to be honest and straightforward. What more can I do? Any last minute advice anyone wants to share before I go in for the slaughter??? I will check the post off and on before I leave for my appt. I printed a list of co-morbids w/my family history of diabetes, high blood pressure and heart problems. I printed a list of every diet I have been on. I printed a list of every medication I am on. I even mentioned that I was on Zoloft for depression. (Which I was) Should I leave that off? I am not on it anymore. I don't want to hinder my chances of surgery. I printed a list of questions to ask the doctor in case I am approved for surgery. Did I forget anything?? I'm so nervous about this appointment. Thanks everyone for dealing with my nervousness lately. I appreciate all your help that you all have given me. I don't know what i would do without your love and support. I will post an update when I return be it good or bad. **Sorry for sounding negative but I don't want to get my hopes up** (((HUGS))) Erin
DramaQueenJessica
on 5/9/04 10:14 pm - Wayland, MA
Good Luck today Erin. I hope you hear what you want to hear from Dr. Robinson. Ill be crossing my fingers for you!!!!
hope4life
on 5/9/04 10:20 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Thanks Jessica. My nerves are soooo on edge and I want to cry cuz I feel like they are going to tell me "NO". I would rather expect the worst in case things turn out for the best. I can only hope. Thanks so much for your best wishes. ((HUGS)) Erin
Brendielee
on 5/9/04 10:40 pm - Groton, MA
Hi Erin.... Think POSITIVE. You know you need this surgery and sounds like you have all your documentation to prove it. I'll be thinking of you today! Brenda
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/04 4:17 am - haverhill, MA
Good luck today, Erin. I was on Zoloft too. Lots of us are on some sort of anti-depressant. That should not affect the surgery issue one way or the other. By the time you read this...your visit should be over anyway. I wish I had gotten to my email earlier! Anyway, if you have any other questions that I can answer for you about Dr Robinson or the office...let me know....you can even email me directly.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views