Last Minute Nerves!

Michelle L.
on 5/5/04 10:25 am - Waltham, MA
Hi Everyone, Any suggestions or last minute tips? I'm having my surgery at Beth Israel in Boston on Monday with Dr. Jones. I'm not much of a cook, can anyone recommend a good gastric bypass cookbook for when I'm a few months out? Thanks so much for all your support ~Michelle~
Brendielee
on 5/5/04 9:11 pm - Groton, MA
Hi Michelle. I had my RNY at Beth Israel with Dr. Schneider. Everyone there was WONDERFUL and took really good care of me. Whatever I needed they made sure I got it! Bring a small fan with you....it gets kind of warm in there and CHAPSTICK! You are in good hands with Dr. Jones. Again, the staff there is wonderful and what really impressed me was that either Dr. Schneider or one of the residents stopped by once or twice a day to check my incisions, etc. Good luck...you'll be in my thoughts and prayers! Brenda C.
hope4life
on 5/6/04 11:11 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
First i want to wish you the best for your surgery on Monday. You will be a Loser before you know it and second, if you find out about the cookbook, please let me know. I wonder if there is such a book for WLS patients. If not, someone could be rich putting that kind of book together. LOL. Best wishes for your upcoming surgery and please let us know how you're recovery is. ((((HUGS)))) Erin
Michelle L.
on 5/7/04 7:28 am - Waltham, MA
Thanks for all the feedback! I'll try to post as soon as possible after the surgery! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views