Please Help With Vacation Plans!!

Diane B.
on 5/5/04 12:52 am - Lincoln Park, NJ
Hi everyone! My name is Diane Bower and I'm from New Jersey. I'm going on vacation in July 22 and 23. My husband, myself and my best friend are going to Boston for 2 days and I would like some suggestions of what to see while we're there. We're open for anything!!! Best wishes to everyone on their journeys!!! Thanks so much for your help! Diane Bower Lap RNY 12/09/03 228/181
Lisa D.
on 5/5/04 2:46 am - Stoneham, MA
I am from Boston and work for a cruise company in town. Check out our website. We have some great excursions you can take. We are right on the Freedom trail and central to alot of sightseeing. Have fun on your visit! www.bostonharborcruises.com OPEN RNY 2/11/04 ~103 gone forever!
Lisa G.
on 5/6/04 12:21 am - Waltham, MA
Lisa, I book marked your company's site. I work in Student Activities for a college in Cambridge, and we're always looking for programming options for our student events. This will be great! (I always like to support the businesses of people I know or have things in common with. )
Nancy I.
on 5/5/04 6:02 am - worcester, MA
Hi Diane make sure you go to some of the museum boston has to offer and also fanueil hall and the freedom trail is always fun there are cruises you can do at nite as well go to the chamber of commerce web site and they can give you other things as well to do and the north end has some great dining areas. have fun nancy
Luann S.
on 5/5/04 7:34 am - Randolph, MA
Take a walk through the Public Gardens, at least see but try to ride the Swan Boats. Have a drink (even if it's just diet soda) at the Parker House. Take the T (subway) to Harvard Square and jus****ch people! Have fun! Luann
hope4life
on 5/6/04 1:08 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
Oh you'll love Boston. You have to come to the museums, The Boston Commons and try the Duck Tours. There are all kinds of tours going on. The N. E. Aquarium. Museum of Science. The Museum of Fine Arts. You must stroll down Newbury Street. There are restaurants galore here and they are all fabulous. On my lunch breaks (this may sound morbid) but I take a walk through the old Cemetary's. There is the Old North Church. The North End. You have Cambridge and Brookline and Salem (You should go to Salem Witch Museum) But you can find out all about Boston on this website too, to get some ideas. You'll love it. There is so much to do in Massachusetts. It is really rich in history. If you have children there is the Childrens Museum, The Boston Tea Party. The Wharf. The Swan Boats. The Boston Meeting House. The Freedom Trail. Are you coming in the summer? There is always some concert going on in the Commons but I don't know if they stopped doing that or not. I would recommend doing 1 or 2 of the tours. Call the Boston Commerce and they could send you some info or call AAA, they usually send out some really good packets. Good Luck and I hope you have a great time in Boston. Let us know how your visit is and tell us all about it. Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views