Nervous and Anxious

Carol T.
on 5/2/04 10:47 am - Lawrence, MA
Hi All, Just a note that my surgrey was moved up and it is tomorrow a.m. so wish me luck! Having last minute jitters, I know I will not sleep a wink! I know this is the best for me and a life change, but of course you think of the worst what if this or this goes wrong? Once I'm there I will be okay, it is just waiting that is killing me! Carol
hope4life
on 5/2/04 9:23 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Good Luck today Carol. You will be just fine, I know it. You are changing your life for the better. Better lifestyle. Better health. I'll say a prayer for you today and just to let you know that i will be thinking of you. Let us know when you are home and how things went, if and when you feel up to it. (((HUGS))) Erin
Donna D.
on 5/3/04 5:57 am - Randolph, MA
Best of luck today Carol. We'll all be thinking about you. Saying a prayer for you. Don't forget to let us know how you are when you get home Donna
Luann S.
on 5/4/04 2:06 pm - Randolph, MA
Best wishes Denise and Carol. Thoughts and prayers with you for safe and speedy recovery. Luann
DENISE L.
on 5/3/04 10:26 am - ROCHDALE, MA
Good Luck Carol....I hear ya and Let me tell you I am feeling the same way you are....Surgery for me is this Friday.....I wish you the best and I will say a little prayer for you........Denise
hope4life
on 5/4/04 10:18 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Carol, You are probably right now in your room recovering. I had a horrible stomach virus and was sooo sick so I apologize for not being able to wish you well on your WLS journey! Just think you are now an official Loser!! You are a Melter now!! WOO HOO!! Please let us know how surgery went and how recovery is going when you feel up to it and are able. Best wishes for a quick and speedy recovery! Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views