Home

Brendielee
on 5/1/04 10:55 am - Groton, MA
I'm home...Got home today. Had surgery Thursday. Yesterday was hell but today if much better. Trying to figure out what foods I can whip together to my proteins in since I'm now Stage III. Gained 4 pounds in the hospital. Probably the IVs. Another girl named Paula was there....she is doing good too. I think she'll be released tomorrow. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. Im finally on the other side. Brenda
hope4life
on 5/2/04 9:20 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Great to hear that you are home Brenda!! You are OFFICIAL!!! WOO HOO!!! I have been out of work the last few days because of my DH's grandmother passed away. I did think of you and I knew your surgery would go just fine. Congratulations Brenda! You are on your way to being a LOSER!! Erin
Brendielee
on 5/3/04 12:00 am - Groton, MA
Thanks Erin and soon it will be your turn. Have a little rough spot today. I think I had my protein drink a little to fast because I was VERY naseaus. I did get 4 oz of it in and now just sippin on water. Tryin my hardest to get at least 1 liter of water in but ideally 2 liters. I'll hit one hurdle at a time. Thanks for the well wishl Brenda
DJJCHARRIS
on 5/3/04 6:49 am - Winchendon, MA
Congrats I am sure you will do great. Rest up while you can. Best wishes. Dawn -65
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views