anyone have this when they eat

ginny M.
on 4/28/04 10:26 pm - athol, ma
i feel a "baseball" between my ribcage whenever i eat. i am 8 months post op and down 180 pounds. they found ulcers, and i am on nexium. how do i stop losing weight? man, i want to eat without pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mbslife
on 4/28/04 11:31 pm - Ashburnham, MA
Hi Ginny, Did you have your PS? I am scheduled for a panniculectomy with Dr. Castle on August 4th. I'm so excited! I don't know much about the ring, so I can't really give you much advice. Sounds like what happens to me if I eat too fast. It's like my stomach can't accept all that food at once. I had ulcers pre-op so I don't envy you there!!! We recently started a support group that meets in Westminster on the 3rd Tuesday of every month. If you're interested drop me a line. Hope you feel better! And if you had your PS, I'd love to know how you are doing! Take care, Maribeth
(deactivated member)
on 4/30/04 11:28 pm - haverhill, MA
Have you had an endoscopy? The last time I felt that kind of thing....it turned out to be just something (lettuce...I think) that got stuck. I felt that for three days....surgeon was going to schedule me for an endoscopy, but then it got better (confirming the "stuck lettuce" theory!). Don't let that go too long...could be a blockage of some sort.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views