Anyone been to an Info Session......

hope4life
on 4/27/04 3:21 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
at Brigham & Women's. I go tonight from 6-8pm. I am really excited but not sure what exactly is going to happen at this meeting. Dr. Robinson requires his patients to go. Then I meet with him on May 10th. *sigh* Just wondering if anyone who has had Dr. Robinson could fill me in briefly as to what will probably happen. Thanks Erin P. S. I am not myself today. So if my posts don't seem right, please I don't mean to offend anyone. My Baby Boy was stillborn 3 yrs ago today. It seems like just yesterday. He would have been 3 today if he didn't go to Heaven.
Helen F.
on 4/27/04 7:29 am - Quincy, MA
I'm so sorry about your angel boy . Can't help with BWI (I went to NEMC), but wanted to express my sympathy.... Helen
hope4life
on 4/27/04 9:37 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Thank you Helen. I cannot tell you how much it means. I just found out this morning at 6:25 AM that my DH's grandmother also passed on my baby's Heavenly Birthday. I am very depressed today so again, I will apologize for not being quite with it today. I did go to the Info Session last night and I found it extremely informative. I must have done my homework and research correctly because everything that they discussed I basically knew. There was a few things that I learned. I am proud of myself. I am more confident that Dr. Robinson and the Bariatric Team at Brigham & Women's Hospital will do an excellent job. I am confident more now than ever AND I know that I want to have an Open RNY procedure. I just wish I would be confident that I will qualify with the surgeon and I wish I was confident that I will qualify with my insurance. They are my only fears. That's that for now. Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views