I am actually laughing right now w/tears........

hope4life
on 4/25/04 9:29 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Jason, I swear you are soooooooo funny. OMG, I can just picture myself screaming my bloody head off...LOL....I am one of those who hate to bother the nurses. So I tend to get forgotten. But not with this surgery. This will be like the most major surgery I will have had in my life. So I think I will be very vocal, if not, my husband will be my voice. For Dr. Bodner's support group, do you have to register or can you just show up? Every place is soooooo different. I can be very shy until I get to know people, then you can't shut me up.....LOL..... Tomorrow I go to a Info Session for Dr. Robinson's required meeting. I am looking forward to it. I don't want hand holding but just to have a very competant surgeon who knows what they are doing. (A good bedside manner is a plus but not necessary) Erin
Jason B.
on 4/26/04 12:22 am
I'm shy as well. Not sure what the price is. I haven't been before.
Kriola
on 5/3/04 11:28 am - On the water, MA
Erin, sorry I did not see this post, but you do not have to register for the group at Morton, you can attend even if you have surgery else where. We have a few people who had surgery in Boston etc. but attend our meetings. Take care MaryLyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views