I need to vent!

Carol T.
on 4/21/04 7:32 am - Lawrence, MA
I was freaking because my surgery was 3 weeks out and I just found out today that I have been moved to May 3 which means now it is 1 week out! My parents have been against this since the begining so when I told them my surgery got move up they screamed at me and told me I was on my own and they would not help at all! Nice parents!! So now I have to make all new arrangements with less time for my pets to be taking care and now find away to get to the hospital! I will make it, it just frustates me that they are so angry it got moved up due to that it is an inconvenince for them! I know all thing happen for a reason and if they are not supportativ enow they won't be when I get out of the hospital. Thanks for letting me vent Carol
Luann S.
on 4/21/04 8:51 am - Randolph, MA
Good job venting Carol! Hopefully, you have learned to vent rather than stuff feelings through this process of preparing for surgery? If you are attending a support group, bring the feelings there, too! Best of luck. Sometimes we have to learn to parent ourselves. Get support wherever you can! Luann
Kim T.
on 4/25/04 8:44 am - Dracut, MA
well Carol, i live and dracut, had my surgery on April 7th, i've got the ok to drive, so if ya need a ride to the hospital, even tho we've never met i'd take you... I'm off wor****il Middle of may and feeling pretty good myself.... just let me know! Lots of luck with everything!!! ~Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views