Support.......

hope4life
on 4/18/04 10:38 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
I told a neighbor of mine (who is a doll, a real sweetheart) that I was having WLS. She was so supportive. I asked her (because I know that she walks alot) if she wouldn't mind that once I have the surgery if she would walk with me to keep me company. 1st of all, she was so supportive of me having the surgery. She was so positive and we talked about people whom we know that has had successful WLS. 2nd, she said that she would walk with me. I told her I would like to walk with someone who could keep me company. Adult conversation. She said that she would be glad to. I know that she will be a big help post-op. If I need something, I know that she will be willing to help me out. I was so surprised. I was waiting for a negative reaction. She told me that it is nice that I am doing something to improve my health. I thought I would share a positive story instead of a negative whiny one. LOL. Erin
P A R.
on 4/19/04 5:03 am - Boston, MA
That's wonderful Erin!!
DJJCHARRIS
on 4/21/04 5:47 am - Winchendon, MA
That is wonderful.... sounds like you will be starting a wonderful friendship. And support is the #1 most of important thing. Best of wishes. Dawn -62
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views