Surgery Put on Hold

Mary M.
on 4/17/04 7:35 am - Marlbourgh, MA
Hello,Hit a stop sign, my surgery was to be 4-28-04 and I went and got pneaumonina (can't spell)was in the hospital for 3 days so now I am on hold.My husband is also having surgery so he was moved up to my date. I go back to NEMC on the 27th and hopefully get a date back at that time.Boy I am so upset but trying to keep a smile.
Donna D.
on 4/17/04 7:57 am - Randolph, MA
I know you're disappointed but you need to be in good shape for the surgery. Keep thinking positively
Carolyn C.
on 4/18/04 12:43 am - Watertown, MA
Hi Mary Your time will come-it is better that you are 100% for your surgery--your recovery will be much easier!! Take Care! Carolyn
(deactivated member)
on 4/18/04 7:38 am - haverhill, MA
I know you are disappointed, but believe me...you do not want to be trying to recover from WLS and Pneumonia at the same time! I hope you feel better soon.
hope4life
on 4/18/04 10:24 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Hi Mary, I know you are sooooo very disappointed but it is better that you are in top notch shape for the surgery. You wouldn't want to have any complications. But I understand your frustration. I hope that you recover quickly from pneumonia and get another date to your satisfaction. Hang in there!! It will be soooo worth the wait (or so I'm told...LOL) Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views