Has anyone had Dr. Forse??

jillybugz
on 4/15/04 6:00 am - East Boston, MA
Hi, my name is Debbie and I was wondering if any of you had Dr. Forse? I am all done with my pre op tests and my pc doc has sent in her letter approving of my surgery. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long it takes to get a date from here? Ive called Adrienne at the office for 4 days and so far she has not taken my calls and she hasnt called me back. Thanks
Luann S.
on 4/15/04 9:47 am - Randolph, MA
Debbie, Dr. Forse is leaving Sept. 1, so they are probably not sure about booking future surgeries until they know who will be taking his place.
hope4life
on 4/18/04 10:21 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Hi Debbie, I found out that Dr. Forse is leaving in September and my 1st initial consult with him was in October. So I just cancelled and found another surgeon. I went with Dr. Hess @ Quincy Medical Center (he does his surgeries at Boston Medical Center) basically because he has done surgeries with Dr. Forse. (PCP recommended him (Dr. Forse) because of his impeccable reputation) And secondly, I heard alot about Dr. Hess and I checked into Dr. Hess. He is clean and I heard so many good things about him. I did alot of investigation. I see Dr. Hess this Thursday and I don't have to wait until October. I don't know what to tell you about Dr. Forse but his office is in an upheaval at this momemt because they have no idea who his replacement is. I don't think at this point they are going to schedule anyone else at this point. They actually seemed relieved when I cancelled with them. Good Luck with whatever you decide to do. Erin
jillybugz
on 4/21/04 8:23 am - East Boston, MA
Thank you both for answering my post. I cant believe he's leaving and I didnt know anything about it. Ive only been going there for 10 months. No one will take my calls and I really dont know what to do! I called my primary doctor today but shes out for a few days. I was supposed to be scheluded in March, but no go. And now this. Im so disappointed. Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views