help

Kelly D.
on 4/13/04 3:29 am - Boston, MA
Hi.. I need help...I just celebrated my one year annivesary of my sugery. I feel wonderful and I think I look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The problem is that the past couple of months I haven't lost a pound. So I'm trying to find out from eveyone what you eat on a daily basis. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or should be adding in!! I have 30 lbs to go to reach my goal....this is very upsetting for me... please send replys to my e-mail address [email protected] Please and thank you!
sharons_ma
on 4/13/04 9:02 am - Boston, MA
Kelly - I'm not post-op yet, but I thought I would pop on to make a suggestion. If you post your message to the main message board you're more likely to get numerous replies. Hope that helps. - Sharon !
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/04 11:50 pm - haverhill, MA
Hi Kelly, I continued to lose after my one yr anniversary, but it was much, much slower. Jus****ch your protein intake.....and limit the white, starchy carbs......also don't slack off on the water. Also try seeing the nutritionist again. They are usually very helpful with this sort of thing. Good luck.
Luann S.
on 4/14/04 1:14 am - Randolph, MA
Hi Kelly, Congratulations on your anniversary! I am not post-op, but are you exercising? Perhaps you need to make a change in your exercise routine if you are. Sometime stepping up or just changing the kind of exercise can get you over a plateau. The best I ever felt in these years of struggling with weight was when I invested in a personal trainer for several weeks. I felt great, saw changes in my body right away. Sometimes it's not the number on the scale that is important but how we feel, how our clothes feel and how healthy we are that matters. You've come a long way baby! Enjoy the rest of the journey!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views