2 More Days!

cotesbabe
on 4/9/04 10:26 pm - Agawam, MA
Good Morning, Well monday at 7:30 am is going to be the biggest day of my life(well except for the day i married my soul mate).........I'm so excited...and nervous too......... Does anyone have any last minute advice? Any body got any good protien shake recipes? Take Care Stephanie
Jadeloose
on 4/10/04 12:39 pm - revere, MA
Hi Stephanie Sorry i cant offer any advice since im preop but i just wanted to say good luck and ill be looking for your updates to se how you faired. Kristen
Carolyn C.
on 4/10/04 10:33 pm - Watertown, MA
Good Luck Stephanie!!! See you on the LOSING side!! Carolyn
Helen F.
on 4/11/04 9:02 am - Quincy, MA
I am so happy for you!! The only last minute advice is... give yourself permission to be scared, it's normal. I was totally committed to having the surgery, but walking in that morning took courage. I started out with the same BMI as you - and now I've left "morbidly obese" and "severely obese" behind, and am now just "obese" teetering on the brink of simply "overweight." It's only been 4 months, the time goes by so fast (especially the sore, not so fun days), and the next thing you know, you're fitting into sizes you wouldn't believe!! Good luck to you tomorrow, and I recommend the Slimfast Soy protein chocolate, way better than Carnation Instant Breakfast - Helen 263/184/145
hope4life
on 4/11/04 9:55 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Stephanie, I wish I had some great advice to offer. Thinking of you and I am so excited that you will be a "Loser" and on the "Melting Side of Life". Good Luck Stephanie!! It is OK to be scared. Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views