April 29th...

Brendielee
on 4/8/04 9:57 am - Groton, MA
Looking to see if there is anyone else schedule for April 29th or around there at Beth Israel...looking for a "buddy"
DJJCHARRIS
on 4/8/04 10:42 am - Winchendon, MA
You always have buddies here. Wish you all the best. You are gonna love that meltin feeling. Dawn -59
Brendielee
on 4/8/04 10:50 am - Groton, MA
Thanks Dawn! Hard to find others that understand
hope4life
on 4/8/04 10:43 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
I am not going to Beth Isreal nor do I have a surgery scheduled YET but we can still be "buddies" LOL....I know what you mean though. Good Luck! Erin
(deactivated member)
on 4/8/04 10:57 pm - haverhill, MA
Wow....your day is coming up quickly! Good luck...I have heard wonderful things about Beth Israel.
(deactivated member)
on 4/8/04 10:58 pm - haverhill, MA
I forgot to mention.....I think that Beth Israel patients have an email group on Yahoo.
Brendielee
on 4/9/04 7:57 am - Groton, MA
Thank Kim...yes they do and I do belong to that but doesn't seem like anyone on that list is also around my date I'm getting to the "nervous" "excited" stage right now. Just want it done and over with...the anticipation is HARD!
P A R.
on 4/10/04 2:08 pm - Boston, MA
Hi Brenda, I am having my LAP RNY done at BID but don't have my surgery date yet. I am waiting for the call. Good luck!! I will send you all of my positive thoughts.
Brendielee
on 4/11/04 12:35 am - Groton, MA
Good luck to you too. Who is your doctor? I'm having Dr. Schneider. 3 weeks to go!
P A R.
on 4/11/04 9:57 am - Boston, MA
My surgeon is Dr. Schneider as well. It has been the longest month EVER, waiting for my surgery date. Did you have to wait long?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views