Kim's surgery is today.....

hope4life
on 4/6/04 9:53 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Good Luck Kim. My computer at home is on the fritz but then what do you expect with a dinosaur. LOL. TODAY YOU ARE AN OFFICIAL LOSER!!! LET THE MELTING BEGIN!! WOO HOO!! You are in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Please let us know how you are post-op when you are feeling better. Good Luck! Positive Vibes being sent out to you in Newton!! Erin
Kim T.
on 4/13/04 1:26 pm - Dracut, MA
Thanks Soooooooo much Erin... everything went great, surgery was a breeze!!! Had surgery wed the 7th and was home by 2pm on Friday the 9th. I feel great and by my scale, i'm already down 14 lbs!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i took the pain medications until saturday and then havent even thought of them since.. I've moved onto watching myself shrink!! : ) ~Kim
hope4life
on 4/14/04 4:33 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
That is soooo awesome Kim. I am glad that everything went so smoothly. Any kind of surgery is nerve racking. Well, I am glad that alls well is going to end well......LET THE MELTDOWN BEGIN!!! WOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am so psyched. Your new life is beginning. May you enjoy every moment of it. AWESOME!! Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views