New memeber here

Nancy I.
on 4/5/04 10:50 pm - worcester, MA
Hello everyone! Well i have started the process my surgery date is aways off August 18 but that is cause my Primary wants me to think long and hard, but god knows i am so ready. I would appreciate any input. Dr. Malcomm Robinson from Brigham and Women's Hospital is my surgeon and his staff is wonderful. So far so good they have answered all my questions. I am opting for the open rny and hopefully next year at this time I will be supporting somone else who walks in the same shoes i do. thanks for listening and i am here for anyone Nancy
Luann S.
on 4/6/04 9:14 am - Randolph, MA
Welcome Nancy! I had my first consultation with the surgeon today, so it will be a while before I get a date. I will be starting all the preliminary work. I am going to go with Dr. Hess at BMC,where I work. So, the wheels are set in motion! Luann
Jadeloose
on 4/6/04 12:30 pm - revere, MA
Hi there Nancy Im new also, going to my primary tomorrow and hoping she will be agreeable to allow me a consult with Dr Ameri in Stoneham. So glad you have a date.... Im sure thats a relief to know, to set your mind on it. Hope we can go through this together although im sure to be a few months behind you time wise. Congrats... before you know it August will be here and you will be on a new journey Kristen
hope4life
on 4/6/04 9:59 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Welcome Nancy!! You have come to a wonderful group of people. Please share your experiences so I can learn from them. I am going through a major problem so any advice or just listening to your story will help me through more than you know. You have come to a wonderful place for support. Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views