Michelle....how are you doing post op???

hope4life
on 4/4/04 9:40 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Just thinking of you. It has been only 4 days post op but just hoping your recovery is going smoothly. (((HUGS))) and Congratulations on being the newest LOSER!! Please post when you are feeling better and up to it. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you. Erin
Susan D.
on 4/4/04 11:13 pm - Fall River, MA
Hi Erin, I may be wrong but I think Michelle was having surgery today???? Not sure but hoping she is doing well just the same. sue
Mickeylpn
on 4/5/04 1:32 am - Weymouth, MA
i am a Michele, and about 9 days post op...???? and doing ok...
hope4life
on 4/5/04 3:48 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
Glad to hear you are doing OK!! Sorry I thought it was 4 days post op...OOppss, my mistake. Thanks for letting us know you are OK. Erin
Mickeylpn
on 4/5/04 5:15 am - Weymouth, MA
Ok it is me I am doing ok now lots of pain, but a little better each day. Still with the Carnation INstant Breakfast 3 times a day hope that changes when i see the surgeon on Thurs,,just taking it easy and getting better by the day... It is an ordeal and a life change so takes time thanks for asking anything u want to know let me know....Michele
Michelle S.
on 4/7/04 10:02 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Everyone I am Michelle also. I had my surgery 6 days ago. I am feeling pretty good. I am feeling a tingling sensation (not numbness or pins and needles) to the left area of my belly button. Not sure what it is and I do not want to call the doctor because I think it sounds silly. I can not seem to locate SF CIB. I have everything else needed. Besides that, oh yeah and a scale. LOL - Have no idea how much I have lost as I do not have a scale as a rule. But DH is getting me one tomorrow, so I can check to see. God Bless You All ~Michelle~
DJJCHARRIS
on 4/8/04 10:40 am - Winchendon, MA
Glad to hear everything went well. The sensations will pass soon as your healing progresses. I can't believe you can't find CIB. I know I always got mine at Victory. Take it easy these 1st few weeks. You are gonna love that meltin' feeling. Best of wishes. Dawn -59
hope4life
on 4/7/04 9:06 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Glad to hear that all the Michelle's (LOL) are doing great post op.....This is your time to heal and to melt melt melt away!! Doing a cheer for all of you! Keep up the great work ladies!! (((HUGS)) and (((MELTING))) vibes being sent out pronto! Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views