I was given a date

Mary M.
on 3/26/04 10:29 am - Marlbourgh, MA
I have a date for April 28th,4 weeks and counting.I am having the surgery at NEMC and everything has been wonderful. I have made wonderful friends in our group. Congrats to all!
sharons_ma
on 3/26/04 11:28 am - Boston, MA
Excellent news, Mary! Congratulations!
Mary M.
on 3/28/04 2:20 am - Marlbourgh, MA
Thank you for the good wishes. Where are you looking to have your WLS? It has been a wonderful experience so far have made great friends in group sessions getting you ready, if I can help just email me. I grow up in Somerville near Powder House Park moved after High School my family just sold the house there afew years ago. Again thanks alot. Mary
Carolyn C.
on 3/26/04 8:38 pm - Watertown, MA
Congratulations!!!! Carolyn
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/04 6:14 am - haverhill, MA
congratulations! That date is coming up quickly. If I can be of any help...answering questions or whatever...please feel free to email me.I did not have surgery at your hospital...I went to Brigham & Womens. I am 2 yrs post op. I am sure a few last minute questions will pop up.
Helen F.
on 3/27/04 8:03 am - Quincy, MA
Congrats!! I went to NEMC, too - 12/03. The nurses were wonderful, everybody really knew what they were doing. The surgeons are excellent, and the nutritionists know their stuff. Do what they tell you and everything will work out... 70 lbs & counting...
Richard
on 3/27/04 9:28 am - MA
Revision on 01/06/14
Mary Dr. Shikora did my Lap Band last November. Everybody at NEMC and the OCC is great. The only complaint I have about the experience is that they are terrible about answering the phone. Richard
Richard
on 3/27/04 9:39 am - MA
Revision on 01/06/14
I just thought of another complaint! As soon as they can they get you up and walking around the ward to prevent blood clots. But they only give you these way to small tie in the back jonnies. I still remember all those people walking the aisle with their butts hanging out. Bring a light robe.
hope4life
on 3/30/04 3:16 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
I am so jealous....That is just right around the corner. I am so excited for you, who am I kidding...LOL. Great News! Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views