I'm HERE!!!!!

ItsThenewKelley
on 3/25/04 11:12 pm - Fall River, MA
Here I am!!!!! I'm 2 weeks post op today and doing GREAT!!!! I have lost 15 pounds! I feel good! Surgery went very well and I was in the hospital for 5 days. I'm still on liquids only and will be probably till tuesday when I see my dietitian. I saw my surgeon yesterday and things are looking great. My incisions look awesome, you can hardly see them. I just started to feel "normal' a few days ago so I havn't been around too much. But now that I'm feeling great I know I'll be here more often. I took photos of every step possible in the hospital (side/front view, in my room pre op, in the pre op room, in the recovery room and in my room after, also took some of my incisions) I have to finish off the roll and then will post what I can. I'll be back soon. Thanks Lisa for looking for me!!!! Kelley
Lisa D.
on 3/26/04 1:14 am - Stoneham, MA
I am so glad you did well and wish you continued success!
Michelle S.
on 3/26/04 3:31 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hey Kelley! I am so happy to hear how wonderful you are doing. I am 6 days PRE op. I am having my surgery on April 1st and I am really excited for this to happen. Hearing how wonderful you are doing only makes me feel more at ease! I have a few co workers who are criticizing me for having it. "Why dont you just go on a diet, eat healthy and excerise?" HEY! Now there's an idea!! LOL - they make me angry but I am trying to avoid them as I do not have any time in my life for negativity! I also have another coworker who is like 2 years out and she helps me deal with the little shallow people like that I also have another co worker, who is going for the surgery. Her date, I think, is scheduled for October. So I have alot of positive people around me. It is just the others, ya know? UGH Did you, or anyone, have that to deal with ? Got any recommendations?
DJJCHARRIS
on 3/26/04 6:07 am - Winchendon, MA
congrats and welcome to the losers club. Glad everything went well for you and I beleive it will be smooth for you now also. Best wishes. Dawn -52
Carolyn C.
on 3/26/04 8:39 pm - Watertown, MA
Hi Kelley I am glad that you are feeling well! Keep up the good work! Carolyn
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/04 6:16 am - haverhill, MA
Glad to hear that things went smoothly for you. I hope your recovery goes well. Welcome to "the other side".
ItsThenewKelley
on 3/28/04 6:27 am - Fall River, MA
Thank you all so much for the support! It feels so great to be a "LOSER" I'm just so excited! I was driving today and was just so happy, A few weeks ago, when I was driving I couldn't believe that I was going to have the surgery and today I was just like "WOW, I had the surgery, I'm alive and doing great" It was the greastest feeling in the world. I'm 2 weeks out and have no regrets what so ever! Kelley
kelli72
on 3/29/04 6:45 am - ma
Kelly, I saw you and your family at wal-mart but I did not say anything because I have only seen you here but You looked great!!!!!! I am glad you are doing well. I had my surgery on Jan 26 and I am down 50+ and feel awesome as well. Good luck!!!!
ItsThenewKelley
on 4/3/04 1:27 am - Fall River, MA
Did you really? When? If you see me again by any chance introduce yourself, I would love to meet you!!! BTW, congrats on your excellent weightloss, keep up the good work! Kelley
hope4life
on 3/30/04 3:09 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
Great to hear you are doing AWESOME!! Woo Hoo!! Let the melting begin ladies and gentleman.....Kelley is on the prowl..... Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views