Opinions please.

sharons_ma
on 3/25/04 9:01 pm - Boston, MA
I'm in the very early stages of seeking approval. My initial paperwork has been submitted, I need to schedule my first consult with my surgeon to get everything rolling. Here's the dilemma. I don't want to sit back and do nothing while I wait for approval. I'm in a 'rest' period from my last failed diet attempt. I don't want to start a new diet at the moment, but I do want to get moving and see if I can reduce some of the foot, joint and back pain I've been having. Do you think starting an exercise regime will in any way negatively impact my chances of approval? Secondly, does anyone here belong to Curves? I would like to know how well (or not) they treat obese folk. Thanks in advance for your feedback! - Sharon p.s. - Happy Friday!
Lisa G.
on 3/27/04 2:37 am - Waltham, MA
I joined Curves in October 2003, right around the time of of my consultation. They were fantastic - very supportive and encouraging. My account is on hold while I recover from sugery (17 days post op and 25# gone!) but I've stopped in a couple of times to say hi and update them on my progress. I highly recommend them, especially if you've never stuck to an exercise routine before. I know I needed the structure of working the circuit in order, and knowing it was 'only' 30 minutes didn't make it seem so overwhelming. I can't wait to go back!!!
sharons_ma
on 3/27/04 3:07 am - Boston, MA
First, Congratulations! Such great results. Secondly, thank you for the feedback. I found a center within a mile of where I live. I'm going to contact them to see if they have a trial period (pay-as-you-go) to see if I like it. The fact that you are anxious to go back speaks volumes. Have a great weekend!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views