Tufs-NEMC question

Meg M.
on 3/24/04 5:22 am - Quincy, MA
I recently applied to the OCC at Tufts-NEMC. Can anyone tell me what kind of time if took them to go through the program, through all the tests and lectures? I only recently decided that I wanted surgery, but after all the agonizing I did, I feel like the process can't happen fast enough
Mickeylpn
on 3/24/04 5:26 am - Weymouth, MA
Not sure how long the wait is for Tufts-NEMC, but I have been working on this journey at BMC sincs last april and will finally have my surgery on Friday..March 26..good luck.. MIchele
Helen F.
on 3/24/04 7:51 am - Quincy, MA
I had my lap RNY at Tufts-NEMC 12/3/03; 1st contact was in June; first appointment in September; the 8-week behavioral change meetings October-November. I originally was scheduled for late Dec/early Jan, but there was a cancellation so I scooted (I didn't care about pre-Xmas, I had my mind made up, too). I have done extensive research and can tell you NEMC is THE place to go - sugeons are the absolute best, comprehensiveness of the program is really better than any other in the Boston area (just my opinion, of course). Listen to what they tell you, follow their advice, lose what you can before surgery. I go to the monthly support meetings, maybe I'll see you there! Good luck & keep in touch -
Mary M.
on 3/29/04 2:22 am - Marlbourgh, MA
I am going to have surgery on April 28th at Tufts Nemc, They are great!The progam is wonderful I started Jan toward the end and have finished up with all my classes ,so I am on my way. I think you will be very happy if you choose there progam. In my opionin they are the best!!! Good Luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views